The changemakers for the planet Programme provides young leaders with in-person summits, capacity building, funding for collaborative efforts and life-long access to changemakerXchange’s vibrant global network of changemakers & activists.
Changemakers for the Planet Programme
The planetary crisis is the result of complex and interdependent systemic issues and inequalities.
For the “Changemakers for the Planet” programme, we are looking for young changemakers who tackle climate change, biodiversity loss, air, sea and land pollution. We are aware that identifying and implementing strategies which tackle the root causes as well as responding to the changes which will affect society in a variety of ways requires an intersectional and coordinated approach between numerous stakeholders working on the crisis.
In recognition of this, ChangemakerXchange’s focus will be deliberately broad to be inclusive of the diversity in this field.
- Applicant must be18-35 and based / with impact in Europe or the Middle East and North Africa.
- Applicants for a ChangemakerXchange summit should demonstrate an alignment with the CXC values.
- Applicants should show an entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
- Applicants should show motivation to co-create and collaborate.
- You must come from or currently living / having impact in Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Oman, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Western Sahara, Yemen
Participants get access to:
- Summits convening 25 innovators each for a 5 day intensive experience of bonding, learning, and collaborating.
- Capacity Building providing you with tailored skills-building sessions and connections to companions and allies.
- Funding to go towards systemic collaborative efforts among participants.
- Community giving you lifelong membership in ChangemakerXchange’s vibrant global network of 1000+ changemakers from 130 countries.
The programme is supported by Apple.
Application deadline: 15th January 2023 (11:59 PM CET)