Applications for the Australia Awards for Developing Countries are welcomed by the Australian Government through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). This competition is fierce and properly supported.
In order for emerging leaders from poor nations to return home and contribute to the growth, prosperity, and resilience of their countries, Australia Awards are distinguished, transformative scholarships and short courses provided in Australia and the area.
Australia Awards for Developing Countries
For 2022, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) offered 2,075 Australia Awards scholarships and short courses to individuals from 27 developing countries at an estimated cost of $200 million. For a snapshot on the latest facts and figures read the Australia Awards Statistical Profile.
The Australian Government’s development policy Australian aid: promoting prosperity, reducing poverty, enhancing stability recognises that tertiary education is an important component of any investment in development. Find out more about Australia’s development assistance for education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution(s): Recognised Australian Universities
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
To be eligible for Australian Government Awards for Developing Countries, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants from developing countries
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants should be enrolling for a Master’s degree study programme in an Australian public university
- Applicants who want to accept an Australia Awards Scholarship will need to sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they will comply with the conditions of the scholarship.
- Scholars are required to leave Australia for a minimum of two years after completing their scholarship. Failure to do so will result in the scholar incurring a debt for the total accrued cost of their scholarship.
- Also check country specific eligibility for all participating countries
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Australian Government Awards for Developing Countries should submit their application through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS).
Excellent web site. A lot of useful info here.
I’m sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thank you to your sweat!
I don’t even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this put
up was once great. I don’t know who you are however definitely you’re going to
a well-known blogger should you are not already.
Thank you . I appreciate