The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is now recruiting motivated and successful postgraduates for its one-year Graduate Development Programme 2023. Graduates of the Program will participate in a variety of educational interventions at the SARB Academy.
The SARB promotes South Africans’ economic prosperity by preserving price and financial stability. In addition to overseeing the supervision of the South African financial industry, it also manages interest rates, establishes the minimum cash reserve requirement for banks, and ensures the stability of the banking industry as well as the larger financial system.
South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme
The SARB promotes South Africans’ economic prosperity by ensuring price and financial stability. In addition to overseeing the supervision of the South African financial industry, it also manages interest rates, establishes the minimum cash reserve requirement for banks, and ensures the stability of the banking industry as well as the larger financial system.
Also check this : United Nations World Food Programme Job Vacancies for Africans 2022
Company/Organisation(s): The South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
Program Type: Graduate Development Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 1 year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: South Africans
Application Deadline: October 30, 2022
To be eligible for South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed a postgraduate degree;
- Applicants must have attained an average of over 65% in their final year;
- Have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- Have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a South African citizen
- Be a curious and keen learner.
- Economics, Econometrics, Research, Policy analysis, Modelling, Public finance, Accounting, Auditing, Statistics, Financial management, Information technology, Law, Portfolio or investment management, Mathematics, Quantitative analysis, Business analysis, Project management, Risk management (operational and financial risk), Treasury, Economics and international relations.
How to Apply
All interested candidates for the Graduate Development Programme are invited note the following:
- Internal applicants MUST apply through the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za.
Please include a copy of your academic transcripts and your identity document with your application.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in assessments, interviews, and a security clearance as part of the selection process.