Are you an overseas student seeking an undergraduate degree at a reputed institution of higher learning. Then submit your application for the University of Cincinnati International Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The scholarship is open to first-year and transfer students who wish to pursue their education at the university. For students who achieve the minimum standards for renewal, the scholarship can pay up to $32,000 over four years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Cincinnati, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): University of Cincinnati, USA
Scholarship Worth: up to $32,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Interested applicants must meet one of the following requirements to be considered for the University of Cincinnati International Scholarships.
- Students who completed their high school education outside of the United States
- Must be a foreign student who has earned (or is working toward) an Associate’s degree from an approved institution or community college in the United States or abroad.
- Transfer students from outside the United States who have completed at least 24 semester hours of university-level coursework.
- Students must pass the minimal math and English test requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants for the University of Cincinnati International Scholarships 2022/2023 must apply for admission to one of the university’s approved programs. Students are automatically considered based on their application and appropriate application materials if they are given admission.
Scholarship amounts are determined by three dates, and students will be assigned to one of three groups for scholarship review.
- August 1 – December 1: Most generous scholarship awards
- December 2 – February 1: Scholarship awards to exceptional students
- February 2 – April 1: Scholarship awards based on funding availability