The Microsoft University Internship Program is currently accepting applications from excellent and passionate students who want to advance their careers and gain new skills.
The internship is created for you to not only conduct excellent work while having the chance to learn and develop, but also to experience our culture, which is full of memorable events, executive participation, and connections with diverse communities.
Microsoft University Internship program
At Microsoft, our interns work on projects that matter – and your team will rely on your skills and insights to help deliver those projects to market. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. We offer internships in all job families and solution areas, and it’s open to current students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD programs.
Internship opportunities vary depending on education level and/or location. We offer internship roles in the following areas including but not limited to:
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist).
Also check this : ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2022
Program Location: Worldwide
Program Duration: 6 Months – 1 year
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Students
Nationality: All Nationalities
Application Deadline: Not Stated
The following requirements must be met in order for a candidate to qualify for the Microsoft Internship Program for Students:
- Applicants must a student
- Applicants must be in full-time program
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Applicants who are looking for a challenge
- Applicants must have Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- High Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Pro-active & Teamwork oriented
Also check this : African Union (AU) Internship Program for African Students 2023
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants seeking for Microsoft university Internship program for Students should complete and submit application online for this opportunity career program.