The Clinton Global Initiative University is looking for higher education students, undergraduate or graduate, who are addressing pressing global challenges.
Students selected for CGI U will receive access to personalized mentorship, a social impact curriculum, funding opportunities through CGI U partners, and invitations to student engagements, including the CGI U 2023 Annual Meeting at Vanderbilt University from March 3-5, 2023.
Also check this : YoungEd Africa Fellowship Programme for Africans
Eligibility Requirements | Clinton Global Initiative University Program
You are eligible to apply to the CGI U Class of 2023 student cohort if:
- You are pursuing an associate, vocational, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree at the time of application
- You are enrolled in an institution of higher learning at the time of application
- You have never previously been accepted to CGI U
CGI U GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
Through the online platform, Commitment Mentors will review and monitor student engagement in the CGI U curriculum and ensure that students are fulfilling requirements for graduation. To complete the CGI U program and become eligible for CGI U’s Commitment-Maker seal, letters of recommendation and other opportunities, students must complete the following over the course of the 2023 program:
- Participation in at least three (3) small group discussion throughout the program (to be scheduled by Commitment Mentors)
- Review of CGI U’s 30-minute webinar recordings and readings, which will be housed on the online platform, and completion of all accompanying exercises
- Completion of one 30-minute individual coaching session with their Commitment Mentor per module (3 in total)
- Completion of Commitment to Action progress report
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Clinton Global Initiative University Program 2023 must submit application online
The regular decision deadline is December 16, 2023.