Wema Bank Bankers in Training Programme: Are you a recent graduate who is eager to work in the finance, audit, compliance, or credit fields? Then submit an application for the Wema Bank Bankers in Training Programme 2022, which aims to give recent graduates banking experience.
WEMA Bank is one of Nigeria’s most dependable banks and the founder of ALAT, the first fully digital bank in Africa. The Bank has maintained its innovative approach to providing value to its stakeholders despite having decades of experience in the banking industry.
Company/Organisation(s): WEMA Bank
Program Type: Training Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022
To be considered for the Wema Bank Bankers in Training Programme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University.
- A BSc in numeric related courses
- Willingness to have a career in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Credit functions
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at one sitting
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service programme
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the WEMA Bank Bankers Training Programme 2022 are to complete an online application be the application deadline.