The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wageningen University
Host Institution(s): Wageningen University
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: 10
Study Level: Postgraduate
Application Deadline: February 1st, 2023
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for the Wageningen University & Research Scholarship Programme 2023
- Must be citizen of an African country.
- Must have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before the given deadline. Please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme?
- Must be an excellent and a proven top 5% student with a First class honours degree and a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree.
Also check this : Fully Funded Zukunftskolleg Konnect Fellowships 2023 for early-career Researchers
If you do not meet all of the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Tuition fee coverage for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘Future Potential Programme’
The selection procedure for this scholarship is based on invitation. It’s not possible to apply directly.
- Step 1: Apply for an MSc programme before February 1st, 2023
- Step 2: Steps of the selection procedure
- Step 3: Result of the selection process
- Step 4: Updates/changes