Applications for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2022–2023 are now being accepted from individuals with outstanding and reliable credentials.
This scholarship was created in 2021 and is sustained by an endowed donation from the Dalio Family Fund, Inc. Its purpose is to promote and assist exceptional students enrolled in a program that has been approved by UQ by providing financial aid and Liveris Academy membership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalio Family Fund, Inc
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 and $10,000 travel allowance additionally
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Application Deadline: November 20, 2022
In order to qualify for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must enrol or intending to enrol as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2023
- Applicants who are a Commencing Student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent); or
- Continuing Student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent); and
- Applicants must not hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
$10,000 per year. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
How to Apply for University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship
Applicants should Apply through the University’s application portal with the following documents stated below
- A cover Letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if you are a current student
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.