The 2023 ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships cycle is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates from eligible countries in an effort to widen access to Swiss academia.
Scholarship recipients must have finished their second year of undergraduate study or be enrolled in a post-graduate (Master’s) program at a Swiss university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swiss Government
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): Swiss institutions
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Application Deadline: 15th January 2023
To be considered for the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students must have completed their 2nd year of undergraduation or are currently enrolled in a post-graduate programme.
- Provide a written confirmation from a professor at a Swiss university that he/she will accept the applicant for a research stay in his/her group.
- Demonstrate excellent research abilities.
Also check this : 2022 Vice Chancellors International Scholarship at Aston University in UK
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarships 2023 are to complete an online application and upload the following supporting documents:
- A cover letter outlining your research project (e.g. an overview of the tasks and milestones of your project that you agreed on with your host professor) and explaining why you should be awarded the ThinkSwiss Research Scholarship, and why you would make an excellent “student ambassador” in the future.
- A CV (no more than two pages).
- A copy of your current university transcripts (we accept photocopies of official transcripts issued to the student).
- A letter of acceptance from the professor and / or hosting institution in Switzerland. Please request for a confirmation letter on the University / Institute letterhead from the host professor.
- A letter of recommendation from a current professor who can attest to the applicant’s abilities.