International students who meet the required qualifications and are enrolled in postgraduate programs at the University of Sydney in Australia are invited to apply for the George and Matilda Harris Scholarship.
For full-time master’s and PhD applicants in law, the scholarship, which will grant a stipend allowance similar to the Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate at the University of Sydney, is contingent upon good academic progress.
Brief Description | The George and Matilda Harris Scholarship at the University
Scholarship Sponsor(s): George and Matilda Harris Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): The University of Sydney
Scholarship Worth: University of Sydney RTP stipend rate
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Nationality: International Students
The following requirements must be met in order for a candidate to be considered for the University of Sydney Scholarship:
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study a PhD, MCrim (Research) or LLM (Research) in the University of Sydney Law School.
- Be willing to conduct research in the disciplines of law.
- Possess at least an honours degree or its equivalent, a master’s by research or a master’s be coursework with a high distinction.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- A stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Rate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the 2022/2023 Scholarship are to apply for admission first into the University of Sydney and there after can apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 October, 2022