The Google Engineering Internships 2022–2023 are accepting applications from eligible applicants. Within Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, Google offers a variety of internships in software engineering and site reliability engineering.
As interns and the company develop over your internship, you will work on a specific project that is crucial to Google’s requirements by building, testing, delivering, and maintaining software solutions.
Also check this : FAO Internship Programme for Africans 2022/2023
Program Type: Internship
Program Location: Ghana
Program Duration: 13 weeks
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Undergraduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
To be eligible for the Google Engineering Internships 2022 applicants must meet the following requirements:
Google Engineering Internships
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Experience coding in one of the following programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, Go, etc.).
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Also check this : World Bank Group Internship Program 2022/2023
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Google Career Engineering Internships are yo complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2022.