International students who want to study in Australia are invited to apply for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022/2023 from individuals who meet the required qualifications. Students pursuing STEM courses will receive financial support through the scholarship.
About Deakin STEM Scholarship
Deakin University, Australia, is working to help the innovators of tomorrow achieve their potential. The Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarship is a 20 percent scholarship for international students applying for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment.
Brief Description | Deakin STEM Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Deakin University, Australia
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
In order to be eligible for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023, candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Be a citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or Vietnam.
- Be a new student who commences their course at Deakin anytime up until Trimester 3, 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each previous year of study at Deakin AND have at least 8 credit points to complete in your course (only relevant if you are a student readmitting to Deakin).
- Be studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate coursework (including honours) from the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment (SEBE).
- Not be commencing a course on the FutureLearn platform.
- Achieve the relevant scores for your current program
How to Apply | Deakin STEM Scholarship
In order to be automatically evaluated for the Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022–2023, interested applicants must apply for a university programme that is approved for the scholarship. They will then be informed of the results.